What's new

Welcome Bob!

Please join me in welcoming Bob... AKA Sugarfoot to the B&B vendor ranks.

Welcome aboard Bob!

Many, many thanks everybody. Appreciate it.

I hope to be a good member and help where I can. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Many, many thanks everybody. Appreciate it.

I hope to be a good member and help where I can. The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.
I was also a psych nurse. My advice: do what I do. Just listen to the ones you agree with. Seriously.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Thank you !!!
We have actually met in person. I bought a boker straight razor from you years ago and came to your house to pick it up. I sent you an Escher slurry stone not long after that. Don’t hesitate to buy from Bob his razors and service are top notch.

We have actually met in person. I bought a boker straight razor from you years ago and came to your house to pick it up. I sent you an Escher slurry stone not long after that. Don’t hesitate to buy from Bob his razors and service are top notch.
Dammit David, I remember you now. You live out east of N'ville. Fancy meeting you here. Thanks for the kudos. So nice to hear from you. The slurry stone went with an escher stone I sold and most likely helped the sale.

Top Bottom