What's new

welcome back old friend .

well finished my block of mwf and was digging through my choices i had in stock . those being 2 tubs of proraso green ,2 tubs of proraso red and 10 (now 9 ) sticks of the green god of palmolive yes i still have some old new stock and ohhh how i missed it the way it feels silky smooth and super slick so this is just a big welcome back to what i would call one of my if not the best shave soaps for the money that used to be out there .

Sounds great, but you know the rules, pic if possible or it didn't happen 🧐

Here in the UK the old Palmolive stick is so cheap I find it rude not to pick up a stick, I mean at least than 50p in some places it's can't be all wrong.

Sounds great, but you know the rules, pic if possible or it didn't happen 🧐

Here in the UK the old Palmolive stick is so cheap I find it rude not to pick up a stick, I mean at least than 50p in some places it's can't be all wrong.
i would like to know where your finding sticks at les than 50p as p&g pulled it of the market a few years ago ?

I didn't know that about the sticks being pulled. But I've bought a couple from my local Savers and a local corner store, (Harborne, Birmingham) admittedly that was last june, but the local store were retailing at 49p,

Could it be that I had without thinking picked up NOS?

Top Bottom