What's new

Welcome Argonaut

Some of you may have noticed we have another moderator to the Brown Leaf. I couldn't be more pleased and would like to extend a warm welcome.

:jump::a5::jump:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Wow, we are becoming busy enough for two moderators. That shaving sabbatical has been good for the Brown Leaf and Nib. Welcome aboard, Argonaut.

on edit: beware of Ed, he is a sneaky enabler :lol:

Wow, we are becoming busy enough for two moderators. That shaving sabbatical has been good for the Brown Leaf and Nib. Welcome aboard, Argonaut.

on edit: beware of Ed, he is a sneaky enabler :lol:
Thanks guys, you all may remember me as jmallen5. I don't sweat Ed, I've enabled bigger fish than he's lied about catching.:001_smile

Just ask Price, and Steve, and Syngent, and to some extent Bladeboy, but I'm not taking full credit for his spiral.

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks guys, you all may remember me as jmallen5. I don't sweat Ed, I've enabled bigger fish than he's lied about catching.:001_smile

Just ask Price, and Steve, and Syngent, and to some extent Bladeboy, but I'm not taking full credit for his spiral.
Well, Jason, soon Ed and I will be able to help you with a meerschaum purchase. We both ordered one from the same vendor on eBay.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
We shall see who enables who, though I am curious about the meer.
Here is the one I got. Ed got one of the mini-meers, which truthfully aren't much smaller than my no name apple:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLOSSEUM-DEEP-CARVE-CHURCHWARDEN-Meerschaum-Pipes-RARE-/300479143505?

It may take a couple weeks to get here, but it is coming from Turkey. I have had a couple good email exchanges from Nicky, and have invited him over to check us out. Seems like a good person.

Here is the one I got. Ed got one of the mini-meers, which truthfully aren't much smaller than my no name apple:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLOSSEUM-DEEP-CARVE-CHURCHWARDEN-Meerschaum-Pipes-RARE-/300479143505?

It may take a couple weeks to get here, but it is coming from Turkey. I have had a couple good email exchanges from Nicky, and have invited him over to check us out. Seems like a good person.
Very cool, I like the lattice work, it'll be nice to see how it colors over time.
I would like it even better in a cherrywood shape though.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Very cool, I like the lattice work, it'll be nice to see how it colors over time.
I would like it even better in a cherrywood shape though.
You might peruse his wares- he has a pretty wide range of shapes and prices.

on edit: and yes, I ordered that one because of the lattice work. It should make for some interesting colorations.

Well, Jason, soon Ed and I will be able to help you with a meerschaum purchase. We both ordered one from the same vendor on eBay.
I almost forgot, let me know if you need to find out where to get one of these.
[/URL]
or like this one
[/URL]
:001_tongu

Attachments

• $pipes 022.JPG
    $pipes 022.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 86
  • $pipes 017.JPG
    $pipes 017.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 86
  • $pipes 019.JPG
    $pipes 019.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 86
  • $pipes 021.JPG
    $pipes 021.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
See Jason, I prompted you to enable. I should get an assist if anyone goes for one of those.

lolz i've actually been looking for a poker, and with all this meer talk as of late, i wonder if there is a meer poker out there....hmmm....

Top Bottom