What's new

Welcome and a challenge

Hi there fellas,

I would like to have this forum be THE place for "stuff of the day", and get as many entries (and hopefully with pictures) as possible. Our goal should be to increase the number of posts and viewings each week!

If anyone needs help with pictures, etc., feel free to drop me a line.

I'll be posting my SOTD'S daily now.... maybe we can talk Nick, Ron, and a few others into it as well! :jump:

I post and put my pic up on Shavemyface each morning. I know most of us wetshavers read all the shaving related websites. I enjoy them all and learn something from each group and hopefully contribute something to each group. Would you care to see the same thing posted here that is posted on other websites? Is cross posting a good idea?

Tony Espo

Scotto said:
Hi there fellas,

I would like to have this forum be THE place for "stuff of the day", and get as many entries (and hopefully with pictures) as possible. Our goal should be to increase the number of posts and viewings each week!

If anyone needs help with pictures, etc., feel free to drop me a line.

I need help with pictures, here is my problem:

I don't have a digital camera!!! :scared: :w00t:

Art,

No problem. Take a regular photo, get the film developed, scan the pic, and upload it! You can call it "Last Tuesday's SOTD"!

Randy

tonyespo said:
I post and put my pic up on Shavemyface each morning. I know most of us wetshavers read all the shaving related websites. I enjoy them all and learn something from each group and hopefully contribute something to each group. Would you care to see the same thing posted here that is posted on other websites? Is cross posting a good idea?

Tony Espo
Tony, post it here also!

I agree with Andrew...post your pic here also. There are a few individuals who only visit one website. I definitely post in duplicate, sometimes triplicate if I shave with a straight razor. It might take a few extra minutes, but it is worth it!

Randy

Top Bottom