Welcome, @albetcha

Discussion in 'Welcome to Badger and Blade' started by The Welcome Badger, Jan 12, 2019.

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, @albetcha. We are happy to have you as part of our community.
    Why not start by telling us something about yourself!

1. Welcome to B & B

[​IMG]

2. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Welcome to the forum.

3. Welcome aboard!

4. Welcome to B & B, enjoy!

5. Welcome aboard!

6. Thanks everyone.
    Somewhere between a couple of out of state funerals, and a vacation in Yellowstone, I mis-placed or lost my Merkur Progress adjustable and Art of Shaving brush last year. After using, most likely my grandpa's or great-grandpa's, comb razor (1905?) and old rubberset brush, I decided to read up on what new razor and brush to get because the rubberset brush gave up the ghost. Finally purchased a Parker Variant and Parker Brush set for my very late Christmas present. I think I prefer the Progress a bit more. I also purchased the artisan soap shoppe sample set.

The last month I have been going through some of the boxes from my Dad and Grandpas stuff. I found a couple more old razors and another rubberset brush. One of the razors, I cleaned up and used a couple of times. Another I just pulled out and it will require some deep cleaning. One of them comes in a demonstration and not for resell box.
    Anyhow, thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry it took this long to reply, but I've been busy reading the forums.

Even after wet shaving using the Merkur for the last 5 years, I don't know what it is, if it's reading the forums, getting new sample soaps, learning more about creating a lather, or what. I'm enjoying shaving so much now, where it was such of a chore before. Thanks for all the great forum readings, and soap/razor reviews and everything.

AL

7. hello and welcome to B&B :badger:

8. Welcome to B&B! This is a great forum with really knowledgeable people.