What's new

Weird looking - very interesting

Have any of you gents heard about a TELERAZOR (see pic) Do anyone own one or have tried it?

I just bought this one of e-bay, mostly out of interest. And it looks soo WEIRD - had to have it :biggrin:

/Thomas

Will do and have no idea .. Sorry, just answered two questions in on post :rolleyes:

When it arrives more pics and other facts will be posted.. And of course a verdict: How does it shave?

I googled about it and found one match that claimed the patent would be from 1943 and that it is English made. Original name, according to this rather strange site would be "TELERAZOR VIBRATING RAZOR"

Things just getting better and better :w00t:

/Thomas

Just to clarify.. No I dont know what blades it uses but I will let you all know (if I can figure it out) :tongue_sm

/Thomas

It do seem that way, I found a really good pic on the net that seems to support the DE idea..

I wonder what the screw under the head is for, ohh this is soo nice:lol: :lol:

/Thomas

Chagidiel said:
It do seem that way, I found a really good pic on the net that seems to support the DE idea..

I wonder what the screw under the head is for, ohh this is soo nice:lol: :lol:

/Thomas

I would say the screw is how you remove the top piece to change the blade. I would also agree that it certainly looks like a DE.

The handle looks awfully big, and the bottom looks like it might come off. I wonder if a battery goes inside the handle, for the vibrating feature. Of course if this is the case that razor was probably made well after 1943. I'm not even sure there were batteries that small back then. Definitely keep us posted.

Sorry gents (and Ladies) I have totally forgotten this little piece of madness.. Havent even shaved with it yet.

But I have found out some small bits of info. It is battery operated, the whole things vibrates til you get dizzy... I will some day shave with it, and take some nice pics..

Until then..

Top Bottom