What's new

Weekly Chat - 12/11/05 5 Pm Pst!!!

Be in the B&B chat room, or be a Gillette mach III :wink: - this time earlier for all you fellas on the wrong side of the country :biggrin:

I'll be there with bells on.

Also, what might be helpful for those of us that are forgetful, if you go to the event on the B&B calendar (here), there should be a link you can click on "Request Reminder for this Event" which will allow you to set up an email reminder at a predetermined (your choice) amount of time before the chat occurs.

-Nick

I see a lot of new names on tonite - don't forget the chat at 5PM EST so you can get lots of useful info in real time!

Randy,

Are you at home, or at work?

There are one or two potential work arounds for corporate firewalls.

-Nick

Try refreshing the page.

If that doesn't work, try connecting on another port by typing:

/server irc.efnet.info 5555

-Nick

I'm afraid I'm having the same problem. Tried from multiple broadband ISPs with and without firewalls enabled. Same results with port 5555. :huh:

Rik,

It definitely appears to be a server burp. It's intermittent too, which is weird, so you might be able to get lucky by hitting refresh and giving it another shot as it's just a random hiccup. :confused:

-Nick

Nick said:
Rik,

It definitely appears to be a server burp. It's intermittent too, which is weird, so you might be able to get lucky by hitting refresh and giving it another shot as it's just a random hiccup. :confused:

-Nick
Aint technology grand. :biggrin: I'll keep trying. :smile:

Top Bottom