What's new

Weekly Blade PIF For Lurkers! Register for your chance to win! April 1 - April 8 CLOSED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:a50:Welcome to Badger & Blade! :a50:

If you are thinking about registering and need a nudge how bout this!

In continuing our weekly blade PIF we will give away a super awesome blade sampler to one newly registered member. To be eligible all you have to do is click here and register an account with us: Badger & Blade

After you have done that come back here and post "I'm in" to enter for your chance to win an awesome blade sampler that will set you on your way to wet shaving nirvana.

So don't delay, register today!!

The blade sampler is brought to you courtesy of The Great Blade Exchange and in partnership with the good members of B&B who have donated blades.

Your prize will consist of roughly 20 blades from the selection on hand.

Fine Print:
This blade PIF is only open to members that register between April 1, 2017 and April 8, 2017
This is open to everyone worldwide!

Okay guys! Sorry I didn't pick a winner yesterday. I got busy doing yard work and then the wife brought home a couple beautiful rib eye steaks that were just begging me to grill them up!

But I am here now and let us pick a winner. I will be using Random.org like I always do...except that one time my wife drew a name out of a hat.

And this week's winner of the Blade PIF for Lurkers is...

@_dub_ Congratulations! You are this week's winner! I will be sending you a PM in a moment. Congratulations!

Awesome! Cheers to BnB, and to you Don. Looking forward to experimenting in my (new to me) Superspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom