What's new

Wedding Gift from some friends

And what great friends they are! Received the humidor and about half the sticks pictured in it from a generous group of friends right before my wedding last month. Thought I would share pictures of their immense generosity here. I was, and am still, blown away by the gesture.

$IMG_20140823_150921.jpg$IMG_20140823_150933.jpg$IMG_20140823_150943.jpg$IMG_20140823_151008.jpg$IMG_20140823_151014.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Very nice, Ed. Were they B&B friends? I wouldn't put it past that- we have some great guys here.

Very nice. You must have done something right, Ed; either that or you've been paying them regularly. Either way, congratulations. I hope "Yes, dear" already gives you pleasure. . .

Congrats again, Ed. Hope married life treats you as well as it's treated me. Lots of little things to celebrate - and hey, you've got plenty of sticks to celebrate them with. :thumbup1:

I just seen this, that gift is almost enough for me to run out and find me a wife to get married to just for the loot...

I hope that your lives together have as much magic and laughter as you Boris and I have while on this forum. But I also hope its a lot less awkward then things have suddenly become lol

Oh Bonnie, I know you laughed.

Congratulations Ed, hope you enjoy the cigars, and the wonderful path ahead of you

I just seen this, that gift is almost enough for me to run out and find me a wife to get married to just for the loot...

I hope that your lives together have as much magic and laughter as you Boris and I have while on this forum. But I also hope its a lot less awkward then things have suddenly become lol

Oh Bonnie, I know you laughed.

Congratulations Ed, hope you enjoy the cigars, and the wonderful path ahead of you

James, that was almost better than my best man's speech! Well done!

Ed, I too just came across this thread. You definitely have great friends. I'm sure it reflects what a good friend you've been to them. Lovely humidor. Enjoy it, and congrats.

no theres a clown house thread "Best Man Speech for Ed" lol

ill have to start that one sometime tonight, after a few drinks of course

Congratulations! You made out better than me! I gave away half my cigars at my wedding! Hope your marriage is as happy as mine (that's a good thing, by the way)!

Top Bottom