What's new

Weck Wednesdays

Hi everyone! Even though I have not been posting (long story) I have been keeping “kosher” on Wednesday’s with my mighty collection of Weck wonders.

Today was the prep- if I could only have one razor this would be it! I seriously think if I was super diligent this could be a one pass razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Weck, thanks to @rudyt feedback. I have shaved with it about three times. It is a great shavette but it is so easy to get unnoticeable weepers. So I give my compliments to all of you who use Weck regularly and have perfect shaves.

I have shaved with it about three times. It is a great shavette but it is so easy to get unnoticeable weepers.
Welcome aboard!

Keep at it. I gets much better, for two reasons. You're Sextoblade has lots more blade exposure compared to your Universal and Antelope shavettes, so it requires at bit more finesse. Those small exposure shavettes are more forgiving. Also, I find those hair shaper blades horribly sharp when new. After about 5-10 shaves, they mellow out. New blades still give me weepers in the Sextoblade, so I only use it with the guard installed those first few shaves, or use the Wecprep SE.

Hi SE lovers, it’s been awhile for me since I’ve been enjoying my Str8’s for months now but I thought I would give my Sextoblade a outing today and felt it was appropriate since it’s WECK Wednesday.
I had a CCS shave today with the WECK using a WECK blade and just for fun I used the guard accompanied by the MEISSNER TREMONIA PASTE(SALTY SEA SAGE)
90ACE5C1-37B1-4CD6-B311-F0AAEDB57A94.jpeg

GREAT DAY, SMOOTH SHAVES

Weck sextoblade model B got the call today. It is actually a “seven day set” blades that is, not razors lol!

I used the medical Wecprep Sextoblade today without the guard. The Personna Hair Shaper blade has 20 shaves on it so it's right at it's buttery smooth peak. Hope it stays that way.

I just picked up a box of Fromm blades, which are supposed to be less sharp but way smoother. We'll see ...

Real nice to see more people in here - welcome!

Weck Wednesday Hess 1010 got the call today. Incredible shaver. I’ll be forever thankful to Les for introducing me to this beauty.

proxy.php

Jul 18: You Know What Day This Is?

I went with the big Weck Medical Sextoblade with no guard today, and the result was a wonderful shave. At Shave 13, this blade is right where I want it too be - buttery smooth and efficient if the angle is right. I could not ask for a better shave.

I've been meaning to get in the swing of Weck Wednesdays, and today I remembered.
Nice outing with the Sextoblade (I like the guard and use it).
I think this going to be a regular thing.

Weck medical sextoblade today outstanding shave like the ultimate frameback you never have to hone lol!

Weck Sextoblade "Trade Sample Not For Sale" got the call today. No SOTD pic, so I'll just post a family portrait.
proxy.php

Aug 1: Weck 2.0 Wednesday

Lather: Palmolive Classic stick grated w/AV Ice Blue
Brush: Proraso Professional (27/55mm)
Razor: Hess 1010 "EZY Shave" shavette
Blade: Personna Hair Shaper [15]

Used my Hess shavette today for Weck Wednesday. I consider this razor a Weck Sextoblade 2.0, so I hope I won't get drummed out of the Club ;-)

A day late and a dollar short...

Weck prep yesterday :) I guess it was mad at me for not using it more- bit me under the nose!

Top Bottom