What's new

Weber Razors and Similar Recommendations

I just went to order a Weber razor for a friend and saw that Weber is only selling handles now. Looking for a Weber-like razor recommendation. In other words, a smooth razor on the mild side but not too mild.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Peter

The first ,and only, 100% American made SS razor is "Above The tie". I own the R1 head attached to a Weber handle (my fav.) finding it to be first rate in every way. When you choose your head be aware they all have "cutting ranges" that allow each head to shave well for a wide variety of faces. The M1 is mild to slightly aggressive, The R1 is high end mild to low end aggressive, the H1 is agressive to very aggessive for really tough beards

The boys in Tennessee make a damn fine SS lifetime razor!

http://www.abovethetie.com/

ATT, LA Shaving company and Wolfman (my current favorite) would be the top tier in current SS IMHO. :thumbup1:

Surprised nobody mentioned the Feather AS-D2 fits exactly what you seek. Wolfman is probably the highest end and most expensive SS razor available ( but I use available liberally) if you want the razor sometime in 2016, best to look elsewhere.

Standard Razor (aluminium, as you didn't specify stainless only), ATT R1, or La Shaving BBS-1 (if you don't mind being on a waiting list).

Top Bottom