What's new

We want to see your SOTD!

We want to see your SOTD! This was mine. Aeon ladies razor with 45th Parallel from Captain’s Choice, and a Silver Tip Badger Brush made from Western Maple.
57F44937-D0B4-4BB5-9D27-D7706EA5DE25.jpeg

Do you have access to other sections of the forum? There is a shave of the day section that a lot of people post in. I am not sure if you are able to see it though.

Do you have access to other sections of the forum? There is a shave of the day section that a lot of people post in. I am not sure if you are able to see it though.
I’m honestly not sure if I’m allowed to post other places, since we’re a business and not an individual’s account.

I’m honestly not sure if I’m allowed to post other places, since we’re a business and not an individual’s account.

I'm not sure about post but if you can view it that's great. There a lot of gorgeous setups out there. Then in the general straight forum there is the what straight did you use today which has some museum quality blades and stunning blades.

That reminds me I didn't post my setup yesterday.

I'm not sure about post but if you can view it that's great. There a lot of gorgeous setups out there. Then in the general straight forum there is the what straight did you use today which has some museum quality blades and stunning blades.

That reminds me I didn't post my setup yesterday.
Thanks for the tip! I see a lot of different set ups on Instagram too. Some of the brushes and razors are true works of art.

Top Bottom