What's new

We only get so many shaves in our lives so my question is...

Good young man his Mom and Lord raised while I was chasing dollars.
I hope my boys, now grown men, can see that I thought I was doing what was right by chasing the almighty dollar. When in reality I should have been chasing balls and dogs with them. They are both fine young men and I'm proud of them. One is about to retire from the Navy and the other is the supervisor over a small group of Electrical Engineers.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
What you need to do is lather and rinse your stubble two or three times before shaving to get a close shave with short stubble
I'm just too lazy for that, but I agree. Can't help but hydrate a beard that way!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I hope my boys, now grown men, can see that I thought I was doing what was right by chasing the almighty dollar. When in reality I should have been chasing balls and dogs with them. They are both fine young men and I'm proud of them. One is about to retire from the Navy and the other is the supervisor over a small group of Electrical Engineers.
You done good my friend! My wife and I made some tough choices over the years, but I don't live with regrets. Thus far he's stayed out of jail and supervises folks twice his age. Married at 21 to a girl as pretty as he is, lol. It'd be a sin if they didn't breed excessively..... We got plenty of underachievers eating at the trough!

Best decision we made was for me to go back to skool and the War Department stay home and homeskool the brat. We decided we weren't raising a baby, but a future adult. There are days I wished he hadn't grown so fast, but it beats the heck out of him living in my crawlspace!

How on earth do some of you only shave a couple times a week??? If I could, I'd shave twice a day! As it is, other than backcountry camping when I was younger, I have shaved nearly everyday for 50+ years. And it still ain't enough. I mean look at all the crap I still have!!

;)
Exactly :001_smile

Top Bottom