What's new

INFO! We Need Your Help! 2020 Annual Saint Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member

We are Happy to announce that the 10th Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser begins October 19th and runs for 3 days.

If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction, it is a fundraiser we do every year to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

We do this in honor of our dear friend Sue Moore, Sue was a founding member and the proprietor of Saint Charles Shave.
She passed away due to breast cancer. This auction is our way to honor her memory and help fight this terrible disease.

W
e can not pull this off alone. We rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned.
The amount we raise is dependent on YOUR
donated items for the auction and lively bidding on these items.

If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this form: CLICK HERE

If you have multiple items to donate for separate auction threads please submit a new form for each item.

Also please note we kindly ask that any software (aftershave, soaps, creams, etc.) be in new, unopened condition.

Remember that B&B does not handle any money, your winning bids and monetary donations are paid directly to the NBCF

Thank you to everyone who has donated to past auctions and thanks for helping to make this year the biggest yet!

If you have any questions or comments please post them here.

For photos on the donation form we need URL’s.
If you want to upload to the B&B gallery see instructions here:

Last edited:
Awesome! I have a couple of items to donate. The form says "picture URL"; are we supposed to host the pictures elsewhere and provide a link? Can we upload them to a gallery in B&B and link to that?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I edited the OP to include instructions on adding photos to the B&B gallery.

Reactions: CCR

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Donations are rolling in. Thank you! Let’s keep them coming!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
100% of the the proceeds go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. B&B does not handle a single cent of it. Not 1 penny. So every item you donate the funds will be directly sent to the NBCF.

To date we have raised over $135,000. Just a bunch of folks talking about shaving have raise over $135,000 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. In 3 days, over the past 10 years.

That averages to $13,000 per year.

What makes this year any different? Donate. Give up that razor. That soap. That item that will bring in the big spenders.

We do this in honor of a fallen member of our community. Let’s honor her memory.

Great cause and I bid on stuff most years. I was hoping for some straights last year, but didn't see any.

I may have some razors I don't use that I could donate--I'll take a look.

OK, I guess I need to count my straight razors. I told my wife that I would stop at seven, but I might have eight. Other than that, with a washer and dryer plus a stove to replace, I am tapped out for the Fall.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Graydog

Biblical Innards

We are Happy to announce that the 10th Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser begins October 19th and runs for 3 days.

If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction, it is a fundraiser we do every year to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

We do this in honor of our dear friend Sue Moore, Sue was a founding member and the proprietor of Saint Charles Shave.
She passed away due to breast cancer. This auction is our way to honor her memory and help fight this terrible disease.

W
e can not pull this off alone. We rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned.
The amount we raise is dependent on YOUR
donated items for the auction and lively bidding on these items.

If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this form: CLICK HERE

If you have multiple items to donate for separate auction threads please submit a new form for each item.

Also please note we kindly ask that any software (aftershave, soaps, creams, etc.) be in new, unopened condition.

Remember that B&B does not handle any money, your winning bids and monetary donations are paid directly to the NBCF

Thank you to everyone who has donated to past auctions and thanks for helping to make this year the biggest yet!

If you have any questions or comments please post them here.

For photos on the donation form we need URL’s.
If you want to upload to the B&B gallery see instructions here:

I will be donating 2 brushes later this week 👍

Top Bottom