What's new

We Lost A Dear Friend

Graydog

Biblical Innards
A few years back I put a couple of brushes in Sue charity auction for breast cancer, it was the first time I believe that I was able to do so.
It was a brush that I didn't really want to part with, I really really liked the look.
I guess Mark did as well, he made several generous bids and final had the winning bid . That started our friendship, and when I found out that he was from Ohio that was another thing we had in common . Great poster and a super nice Guy.
I think it was last year or the year before he sent me a picture of that brush and it was still in beautiful shape.
Going to miss Him 😔

Last edited:
Sad news; the majority of people think: Covid is just a cold like virus....it ISN'T: I have 2 good friends, Drs, who NEVER returned to normal after getting this demonic infection....; one had blood clots in the lung a while after the first infection....ended in the hospital many times....this is a daily runner, in good shape........; it ain't "just a cold". God rest your friends soul in heaven.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
So sad to hear this. My deepest sympathy to all his family and loved ones. Thank you to the OP for bringing this to the community's attention.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I just discovered this sad news while shopping for one of Frank's soaps. The tribute soap jumped out at me. I know how close Frank and Mark were.

Although I had only superficial interactions with Mark he seemed to be a good guy in all respects. I know he was close to several gentlemen I regard as friends. My condolences to his family and to all who are suffering his loss.

Jim

I did not know mark but I believe hell wake up on the other side and shave on in heavan, may his shaves be BBS everytime! I apologize for all you who were close or far from him, thank you for sharing these kind words

Top Bottom