What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

WCS has been ranked as a Top Online Retailer on Newsweek.

ackvil

Moderator Emeritus
Contributor
Congrats. I'm glad your great selection and customer service was recognized.

SharpieB

Contributor
Cool. congrats.

I have never dealt with you (I’m in Canada) but will be ordering a couple of Simpson’s brushes soon thru you on Amazon or directly from your site depending on shipping/duty.

South Dakota Guy

Contributor
That is great news and well deserved! I just want to mention that I bought a couple of razors and creams on Wednesday from WCS and found everything discounted a few hours later. When I asked WCS if they could give me the discounts on my purchases they cheerfully accommodated my request. This is a company that values customer satisfaction. Why shop somewhere else?

Congratulations! As I live about 35 miles from your online fulfillment warehouse maybe you could get FedEx to stop taking my packages on a 500+ mile tour of the SE United States before they get delivered! :wink2:

luvmysuper

Moderator Emeritus
Contributor
Floid has released their 1932 recipe in a new aftershave which is currently only available in Europe due to alcohol shipping restrictions.
Any chances you guys will stay on the cutting edge and be the first to offer it for sale here in the US?

Top Bottom