What's new

Way to go Penhaligon's!!!

Look at the free goodies they sent me!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to my samples too! :badger:

Maybe then I can make a decision for my Christmas list between a Truefitt or Penhaligon product!

Free? When I e-mailed, they told me that the "samples" were somewhere around $20. Maybe I need to talk to someone else. That's a nice line-up, love the packaging.

I just got mine in the mail this week and they sure are free.
Very good fragrances as well. One more thing I'm glad that this board introduced me to. :thumbup1:

Free? When I e-mailed, they told me that the "samples" were somewhere around $20. Maybe I need to talk to someone else. That's a nice line-up, love the packaging.

Perhaps so. They do have a "scent library" that is around that, with something like twelve scents (half men, half women, or all women, no all men). Maybe if you catch someone else they will be more giving with the freebies.

-Mo

I did order the scent library for $20.00 and it contains 10 vials, half for women, half for men. Found out the wife likes the Artemesia. Uh-oh!

I received my 4 requested samples today. Don't email, call one of the stores or Penhaligon's By Request at 1-877-736-4254 and ask for the one or two you are interested in. They have been most helpful to me.

I just told them I wanted the English Fern an Blenheim Bouquet and they sent me what you see. I'm glad they did, I just couldn't believe the smell of Racquet!!! Nobody ever talks about it on here. It's my favorite by far, with the Blenheim second.

I'm still waiting Pecksniff?!?!?!?!?

I just told them I wanted the English Fern an Blenheim Bouquet and they sent me what you see. I'm glad they did, I just couldn't believe the smell of Racquet!!! Nobody ever talks about it on here. It's my favorite by far, with the Blenheim second.

I'm still waiting Pecksniff?!?!?!?!?

i really liked the racquets as well...

Got my Penhaligon's today!

Unfortunately a vial of Rackets broke :eek: as I was taking it out to put the envelope in the shredder (our mail room has a complimentary shredder for envelopes and statements). Eh. Such a waste. Thankfully they gave me two extra vials of the Rackets for some odd reason.

I really am digging the Rackets, Castille, and English Fern. Particularly the Fern. It reminds me of a melange of my two favorite colognes - Truefitt's Grafton and Canoe. Maybe it is the lavender.

Huh, that is interesting. I am suprised that you say that Fern smells like Canoe- personally, Rachets smells ALOT like canoe to me. But, I suppose everyone's nose is different.

Got my Penhaligon's today!

Unfortunately a vial of Rackets broke :eek: as I was taking it out to put the envelope in the shredder (our mail room has a complimentary shredder for envelopes and statements). Eh. Such a waste. Thankfully they gave me two extra vials of the Rackets for some odd reason.

I really am digging the Rackets, Castille, and English Fern. Particularly the Fern. It reminds me of a melange of my two favorite colognes - Truefitt's Grafton and Canoe. Maybe it is the lavender.

Huh, that is interesting. I am suprised that you say that Fern smells like Canoe- personally, Rachets smells ALOT like canoe to me. But, I suppose everyone's nose is different.

Rachets reminds me a lot of Canoe initially (the powdery scent). But I guess with me, Fern's basenotes smell more like Canoe.

But on second thought, maybe you are right about that. Canoe and Rachets have a lot in common according to basenotes.net. Just for some reason, Fern reminds me of Canoe after a few hours of wear on me.

My wife likes Castille on me. I also got some women's fragrances and apparently, she wants a bottle of Malabah for Christmas. :eek:

Rachets reminds me a lot of Canoe initially (the powdery scent). But I guess with me, Fern's basenotes smell more like Canoe.

But on second thought, maybe you are right about that. Canoe and Rachets have a lot in common according to basenotes.net. Just for some reason, Fern reminds me of Canoe after a few hours of wear on me.

My wife likes Castille on me. I also got some women's fragrances and apparently, she wants a bottle of Malabah for Christmas. :eek:

Yeah, it was the powdery scent is what got me as well. Then again, I didn't wear it yet so I wouldn't get any of the other notes. Ah hell, I'll be honest, I wouldn't know them anyway. I do not have a nose for basenotes anyway.

I guess I was "lucky" enough to not get any of the woman's scents, so my wife will have to wait until I decide to spring for some purfume for her... :wink: She doesn't wear scents that often; she is a nurse and doesn't wear it to work. In fact, she still has some old Gap stuff that I bought her when we first started dating over a decade ago in highschool...

I guess I was "lucky" enough to not get any of the woman's scents, so my wife will have to wait until I decide to spring for some purfume for her... :wink: She doesn't wear scents that often; she is a nurse and doesn't wear it to work. In fact, she still has some old Gap stuff that I bought her when we first started dating over a decade ago in highschool...

My wife is the same way. She spritzes a bit of Victoria Secret's Sweet Pea Body Splash on her before she heads off to work or church, and that's that. She likes spicy, sweet scents, so that is what she picked out the Malabah.

Maybe I have created a monster.:eek:

Top Bottom