What's new

Wax Seal Case w/E-2

$P1080606.jpg$P1080610.jpg$P1080617.jpg :adoration:Yup with a full loader and near perfect E-2. Hinge broke due to poor packing. I don't care. This case was sold by Magazine RR Co. for $1 and was engraved for free and came with 20 blades! Such a deal! :thumbup:

Schick ran a promotion that came with Es in different cases. For a couple of extra bucks, you send off the coupon and would get back that bakelite case with your name engraved on it. I think Schick also sold those style cases straight out too, because I have ones that are engraved and ones that aren't.

A nice look razor, but what a shame that poor packing did something in that had already survived so many years.

-jim

Schick ran a promotion that came with Es in different cases. For a couple of extra bucks, you send off the coupon and would get back that bakelite case with your name engraved on it. I think Schick also sold those style cases straight out too, because I have ones that are engraved and ones that aren't.

A nice look razor, but what a shame that poor packing did something in that had already survived so many years.

-jim
Yup, the DeLuxe model came in the case and there was( Is--I have 2) coupons to order the case that came inside of the introductory model with the red and gold cardboard case. with engraving and 20 blades for $1!

Top Bottom