What's new

wax my chops!

I've been growing some chops after my failed attempt at a stache (I was going for "responsible father" but got "free candy van" instead). They're starting to get thick, and sort of unruly so this morning I put some left over moustache wax on them. Anyone else ever stache wax hair other than a stache?

strop

Now half as wise
Never had chops like that, but don't see any reason why not. Let us know how it goes.

I've heard some mention using the wax on unruly eyebrows, one gent even said the SWMBO picked up a tin for herself for that.

I use the leftover on my fingers to rub down my eyebrows. They're not unruly, but I figure out can't hurt anything...

I felt like my chops stayed looking neater yesterday. My baby daughter likes playing with my hair and now my chops that I have them (she LOVED my moustache) and when she got done playing with me I was able to just brush then back down.

I don't know where going with these chops yet. I'm growing my hair out too, so only time will tell. But for now they're both just growing wild!

Top Bottom