What's new

Water Pipe

And just so everyone knows, if you already have a waterpipe or hooka that you love, possibly have a name for, and don't want to neglect her. Or you just don't wan to shell out the cash for a vaporizer, you can find on the web digitaly controlled heat guns where you can set the temp and just wave it over the bowl of what ever pipe you choose. You will have the same effect, there is even one vaporizer brand that uses this method. :thumbup:

Definitely got accustomed to hookah from my time in India. Pretty much everyone smokes here, especially students. As I type this, I'm smoking The Incredible Hulk flavor. By the way, how much do hookahs cost in the US? Flavors?

Check out hookah-shisha.com and saharasmoke.com what dies incred. Hulk taste like?

I' ve tried my hookah without inhale the fume, just keept it in my mouth like cigar fume....Very good I felt the taste of the apples (it was a 3 apple melasses). I think that this kind of use is harmless and enjoyable...
I've also read that the studies are not the best about it, cause the molasses doesn't even touch the spark and the fume is only 400 C hot when enteres in the water !!!

Top Bottom