What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Nice Parnis. A few of there's have caught my eye. The thing I prefer about yours over the new Milgauss is the fact that the bracelet is all brushed compared to the polished center links (PCLs). The brushed seems much more practical as a daily wearer.

Very nice watches on her lately gents...well done! Been wearing my 216570 a lot lately....
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443318009.260371.jpg

Nice Parnis. A few of there's have caught my eye. The thing I prefer about yours over the new Milgauss is the fact that the bracelet is all brushed compared to the polished center links (PCLs). The brushed seems much more practical as a daily wearer.

Thanks. The strap is pretty good. It's one of those triple fold overs with the double button to squeeze for undoing. I got this Parnis off the Parnis . net site. It has a Japan Miyota Automatic movement and Sapphire glass. It keeps great time. Best of all I got it for a great price after being cheeky.

Another nice looking watch you have there Chris. I especially like the lume shot.

But how does the 24 hour hand point to 7:30-ish? I thought this movement was unlike GMT and geared directly with the hour hand, meaning the 24 hour hand should be near 4:30 or 16:30.

You can rapidly adjust the hour hand (independent of the 24hr hand) back and forth to show different time zones. In this case, the picture was taken in Korea...so the hour hand shows local time and the 24hr hand shows GMT (in this case, EST)

Thank you, Still Shaving.

It was placed on a young sunflower plant in a flower bed by the chicken run, the wire of which may be seen in the upper part of the photo.

Would love to take credit for the hands positions but made the photo on a late lunch hour at home and that happened to be the time.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
My old Sinn Titanium Diver watch, back from repair - this one is now some 30 years old and still goes strong.

Does anyone sport a single watch, and simply swap out bands? A good diver will work well with a few different styles of band (leather, silicone, sport, metal link)

Does anyone sport a single watch, and simply swap out bands? A good diver will work well with a few different styles of band (leather, silicone, sport, metal link)

I'm not a single watch kind of guy, but I do like to switch some of them up with different bands. I have a few divers that I like to change up the look of often.

I'm not a single watch kind of guy, but I do like to switch some of them up with different bands. I have a few divers that I like to change up the look of often.

Same here. I have 6 main watches & for two of these have several Nato and leather straps. The remaining watches stay as they are.

I'm not sure I could survive with just one watch!

Top Bottom