What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Been wearing the ancient Glycine to the office for the past few days.

proxy.php

yea the seiko snzh5x series seiko 5s are awesome either as is or as the base watch for mods, I have 2 (the 57 I posted and a 51) and probably will buy 2 more, pick up another 51 and the blue snzh 53 and move the movement and white dial from the 51 into the 53, not sure what I'll do with the spare movement/case maybe redial it like that one you posted.

A much better pic of my recent score. I took it to a local store to get the back off, and it does have the Valjoux logo and 7334 on the movement. But I didn't have my camera with me, and the phone pics just don't show anything. Thnx again for the info.

Attachments

• $watch.jpg
    $watch.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 377
I got this watch and set the time on November 21st 2013, I have not changed the time since and worn this watch every day for 105 days. Currently the watch is fast by 80 seconds, therefore the watch has gained 0.76 seconds/day. Not bad for an ETA 2824-2 or any automatic for that matter.
$DSCN0210.jpg

I know I know it says Wednesday .. forgot to add the picture .. but because I carry it all week now, still counts :)
$IMAG2985.jpg

ekk I just noticed .. I've been mistaken what date it is this whole week .. :laugh:

I got this watch and set the time on November 21st 2013, I have not changed the time since and worn this watch every day for 105 days. Currently the watch is fast by 80 seconds, therefore the watch has gained 0.76 seconds/day. Not bad for an ETA 2824-2 or any automatic for that matter.
View attachment 421205
Great picture. With DST coming up this weekend, it will be an opportunity to reset and see how it is currently doing.

Here is what I managed to find today. The face is smaller than I usually like and the band I purchased was too small, but alas a longer one is on the way. I think it's a pretty cool one otherwise.$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394322850.080399.jpg

Top Bottom