What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

image.jpg

Much better

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
If you have a diver's watch it just seems oh so right to be worn on a sharkskin band.

View attachment 1561335
They do go together like green Easter eggs and ham my friend! I'm leaning heavily towards something in green, an Eco-Drive if they make one. It's about time the luckiest girl in the werld started shopping for the longest suffering man on Badger and Blade doggone!

No, it's not YOU that I'm referencing @Whilliam !

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Yesterday I finally got my Tudor Pelagos back after nearly two and a half month of waiting....They replaced the complete bezel and not just the lume dot that had fallen out. The Black Bay came back early -mid October, also about three months away with them to get fixed. What really pisses me off is that two new watches spend so long a time for service/repair with the manufacturer; both were bought new in February and March this year. Not sure if this is a good advertisement for Tudor....Now, lets see how they are holding up.

I bought it off the site as you see it here. One look and all I thought was, "Sold." For me, it is the vintage style - no date window, color of indices and hands faux vintage. Plus the case is 40mm which is the best fit for my wrist.
Currently they offer Divers in 39/42/44mm but none with that dial. You have a real beauty here!

Last edited:
Yesterday I finally got my Tudor Pelagos back after nearly two and a half month of waiting....They replaced the complete bezel and not just the lume dot that had fallen out. The Black Bay came back early -mid October, also about three months away with them to get fixed. What really pisses me off is that two new watches spend so long a time for service/repair with the manufacturer; both were bought new in February and March this year. Not sure if this is a good advertisement for Tudor....Now, lets see how they are holding up.
Still good that they are back with you. I got mine in May and to date it works flawlessly.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Still good that they are back with you. I got mine in May and to date it works flawlessly.
If I have them on my arm, both work absolutely perfect. But owning one now for some 9 month and the other for 8, either one has spend about 2.5 to 3 months with the maker to get fixed is not a very good advertisement for the maker. Not sure what was wrong with the BB, but they needed a part from Switzerland and it took forever to get here. The Pelagos also needed the part (bezel) shipped from Switzerland, not sure why they have no parts on hand here in the USA. Now they are both back and I keep an eye on them. I had a Sinn for some 30 years on my arm and it never needed anything fixed, well, once a bracelet in 30 years not bad, and twice serviced. Have not understand how a lume dot on a watch, that is a tool/dive watch that is good for 500 meters under water, just falls out in daily wear.

If I have them on my arm, both work absolutely perfect. But owning one now for some 9 month and the other for 8, either one has spend about 2.5 to 3 months with the maker to get fixed is not a very good advertisement for the maker. Not sure what was wrong with the BB, but they needed a part from Switzerland and it took forever to get here. The Pelagos also needed the part (bezel) shipped from Switzerland, not sure why they have no parts on hand here in the USA. Now they are both back and I keep an eye on them. I had a Sinn for some 30 years on my arm and it never needed anything fixed, well, once a bracelet in 30 years not bad, and twice serviced. Have not understand how a lume dot on a watch, that is a tool/dive watch that is good for 500 meters under water, just falls out in daily wear.
No clue either how a lume pip can go missing, but that won't be an issue with my Rootbeer ;)

Top Bottom