What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Setup is still unchanged….
83C19706-2695-4B79-B45B-F703E675E18E.jpeg

That's really sharp - too bad they don't still make a current version! Most of the divers I see are too chunky for my tastes (and little wrist).

How's the lume, and is that a working bezel? I've been looking for a mild upgrade to my Invicta, which has terrible lume on the hands (though, oddly, the markers are bright, but that's the least important part!), so if you could post the model number, I would appreciate it. :)

Yes Sir it’s a working bezel ring ( one direction ) and lume is ok, as far as chunky yes it is just a bit and it’s 43mm but as long as the lugs don’t go past my wrist ( 7” ) I’ll wear it

Most of the watches I have are in the 38-41mm range and I consider 40mm ideal

33B25D48-28FE-4FB7-8BC8-BD3237D5DA4E.jpeg

That's really sharp - too bad they don't still make a current version! Most of the divers I see are too chunky for my tastes (and little wrist).

How's the lume, and is that a working bezel? I've been looking for a mild upgrade to my Invicta, which has terrible lume on the hands (though, oddly, the markers are bright, but that's the least important part!), so if you could post the model number, I would appreciate it. :)

Take a look at the Citizen NY004, NY0085 etc range. They are a nice smaller automatic diver.

Yes Sir it’s a working bezel ring ( one direction ) and lume is ok, as far as chunky yes it is just a bit and it’s 43mm but as long as the lugs don’t go past my wrist ( 7” ) I’ll wear it

Most of the watches I have are in the 38-41mm range and I consider 40mm ideal

View attachment 1299452
Take a look at the Citizen NY004, NY0085 etc range. They are a nice smaller automatic diver.
Great, thank you both for the info! The lume is better than my current watch, for sure. I definitely prefer 40mm cases, but I'll check out the models mentioned.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Finally got the Duro up and running again. Looking forward to rotating it back into the daily. This was actually yesterday. And yes, had to put it back on the Bond RAF strap.
View attachment 1299952
The size of this watch is really the max for my toothpick wrists. But I still enjoy wearing it.
I'VE got the toothpick wrists!

Some watches look like old timey alarm clocks on me.

Top Bottom