What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Golden Sunday
8AF38847-A308-42B8-B752-9E6F9757C7A9.jpeg
A5F990BF-EF63-4404-B04A-976F5192402B.jpeg

That strap complements your watch perfectly! Is that the latest Bond?
The original silicon rubber strap might be good for diving but it's quite bulky and didn't fit my wrist so well.
The replacement is 13.99 from AZ, a Chinese seller Guangzhou Yiying Trading Co.,Ltd
It is labled Seatbelt strap stainless steel fittings. There are about 20 designs in sizes ranging from 18-24mm.
Mine is labled as blue/grey/red and really fits the color scheme of the dial :c9: much more comfortable to wear as well.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
The original silicon rubber strap might be good for diving but it's quite bulky and didn't fit my wrist so well.
The replacement is 13.99 from AZ, a Chinese seller Guangzhou Yiying Trading Co.,Ltd
It is labled Seatbelt strap stainless steel fittings. There are about 20 designs in sizes ranging from 18-24mm.
Mine is labled as blue/grey/red and really fits the color scheme of the dial :c9: much more comfortable to wear as well.
It's a beauty. Perfect match!

I pulled the OEM strap off my blue Citizen Promaster, and after trying some different candidates, settled on a NATO in "smoke gray" with a red stripe myself. (Will try to post a photo later.)

Damned Citizen OEM strap is a laminate of nylon canvas over what appears to be polyethylene. Not silicone, but polyethylene! :001_07: There's no way that strap was ever going to get broken in.

Bought lots of straps from Chinese sellers on AZ. All have been just fine. Even found one vendor who carried ZULUs in 21mm--perfect for my titanium Victorinox INOX. Though not titanium, the hardware is a dead match

It's a beauty. Perfect match!

I pulled the OEM strap off my blue Citizen Promaster, and after trying some different candidates, settled on a NATO in "smoke gray" with a red stripe myself. (Will try to post a photo later.)

Damned Citizen OEM strap is a laminate of nylon canvas over what appears to be polyethylene. Not silicone, but polyethylene! :001_07: There's no way that strap was ever going to get broken in.

Bought lots of straps from Chinese sellers on AZ. All have been just fine. Even found one vendor who carried ZULUs in 21mm--perfect for my titanium Victorinox INOX. Though not titanium, the hardware is a dead match
Gents with a Promaster might enjoy a replacement strap similar to this:
I have not bought from the seller above, but have bought a couple of straps from this seller (Juelong):
I especially like the Fluorine rubber straps....that is the main reason for my reply here, to recommend looking for a Flourine strap from your favorite retailer, I like mine as well or better as those Italian Rubber straps. I have also gotten a silicon strap from Juelong which was better quality than the one I had bought 7-8 years ago.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Gents with a Promaster might enjoy a replacement strap similar to this:
I have not bought from the seller above, but have bought a couple of straps from this seller (Juelong):
I especially like the Fluorine rubber straps....that is the main reason for my reply here, to recommend looking for a Flourine strap from your favorite retailer, I like mine as well or better as those Italian Rubber straps. I have also gotten a silicon strap from Juelong which was better quality than the one I had bought 7-8 years ago.
Pretty cool looking straps on both sites. I could see myself buying a handful from each! Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom