What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I believe I prefer the Gold...but I’m old.
View attachment 1241385
Gold is good at any age. Trust me on this.

There is, of course, always platinum. Nothing beats that "Pt .995" hallmark. Stuff is heavy, too. Think of it as stainless steel for aristocrats--people who don't have to explain what they are wearing, and don't wish to appear ostentatious.

This is not to say your JLC is ostentatious. It is clearly not. It's just breathtakingly beautiful--refined, understated and elegant. Just make sure you know how to pronounce it. ;)

Explorer I today - solid end links and Superluminova
IMG_0352.jpg

Went back to the NATO for a few days. Tried the "underneath" method, but wasn't a fan. I was able to adjust it for a more comfortable fit and getting the keeper in a more traditional location. Also realized my single pass was a "seatbelt" weave compared to the standard on this model. But no, I did NOT try to catch the second hand between beats....

1616784869388.png

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I was looking at one of these tonight! That must be a sign my friend! Amazon is open 24/7 right?

Lol, this is why all my expenditures have to go across the War Department's desk: she has all the passwerds memorized for Ebay, Amazon, PayPal....a guy can't catch a break!
And ain't that last economic stimulus check supposed to go for stimulatin' the economy, instead of the savings account?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Don’t get in trouble over something that ticks!
She finds my fear of her to be "cute" so it is all well!

Of course, I have always thought she is cutest when she gets her feathers ruffled... It's funny, but I am addicted to vintage clothing, hats, etc.... I just won a real nice, cheap vest. You'd have thought I had bought a new Ferrari! To continue the drama, I have no idea how to pay with paypal! So she has to do it, as she was an IT teacher at her job she retired from, and I was a great nurse, but I HATED charting on computers! When I first became a nurse, it was all written out. Hence my dilemma.

My son says we'd be millionaires if we had cameras following us around all day. I do sometimes feel like we could revive that old George Burns and Gracie Allen show!

Top Bottom