What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Orient Sun & Moon v. 3 in rose gold. Love this watch.

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpeg
    IMG_1932.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
I have over 700 songs saved on my Apple Watch. It is wonderful.
The Apple Watch is an amazing piece of technology. I can not only store some of my music on the watch, it is also synced with my iPhone which has another 150GB+ of music and it is also connected to Apple Music. All of this makes long road trips much more bearable.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Yes sir!
I have forgotten all about my nice watches since my wife bought me my 1st Apple Watch.

Probably my most versatile and comfortable watch. I have larger watches, but I still think 36mm is a perfectly acceptable size for an average sized man.

I was lucky to get this one pre-owned but practically new on one of the watch forums before Rolex stainless models became “unobtainium”. I’d never pay what these are going for on the secondary market now.

79E4FDF8-EE9A-4399-AB9D-7BF9755FD07E.jpeg

Interesting dial and skeletonized hands. Do you know why the marker at 9 o'clock does not follow the segmented style like 6 & 12 o'clock? Of course it is not wrong, but after seeing it at 6 I might have expected to also find it at 9.

Some day in the future when you are wearing this watch I hope you can kindly capture a photo of the hour hand overlapping part of the hour hand. The hour hand looks readable in a good way.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I've had the light faced version of this watch in my Amazon cart for a while now. Should've bought it a while ago, but got greedy thinking the price would drop more. Now it's back up. Glad you're enjoying it. I'm still debating what I want to do for my "racing" style watch.
Unless you get more than one racing style and enter the rabbit 🕳

Top Bottom