What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Valentine's Day💘
Seiko_SUR307_20210214.jpg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Thanks! Had it for about 20 years. Only have replaced batteries every other year and watchband about 3 times. Paid about 1/3 retail price in the Virgin Islands.
Rados don't get enough love, though at one time, they were the largest selling brand in Switzerland, IIRC. Yours is particularly outstanding.

soon to be one of these to add to the collection. Question is ....which one???

Hesalite?
View attachment 1223374

Or

Exibition caseback??
View attachment 1223375
I went with the sapphire sandwich only because I am hard on watches. I realize the hesalite can be buffed out easily enough and I also get the historical appeal of hesalite, but that was less important to me than having crystal protection. After a few views of the mechanics, the exhibition back will not mean much. It's all about the crystal on the front. There is no bad choice, either way, you get a great watch.

Another strap I got for the Duro. This one is a single-pass nato-style. Certainly not as bold as the red, but probably more my "style".

Side note: anyone know why single pass NATOS are more costly than traditional? There's less material! I do think I like this one slightly better, as I can adjust the case location to have the clasp/keepers where you want them.

1613758976426.png

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Another strap I got for the Duro. This one is a single-pass nato-style. Certainly not as bold as the red, but probably more my "style".

Side note: anyone know why single pass NATOS are more costly than traditional? There's less material! I do think I like this one slightly better, as I can adjust the case location to have the clasp/keepers where you want them.

View attachment 1225395
Looks good.
ya no clue on the cost issue.

Top Bottom