What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Two classics
018C80CF-44A4-41FC-AC19-32039864BD81.jpeg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Decided to carry this one another day to do additional accuracy checks using WatchTracker, the app is not a Timegrapher but I initially oiled the jewels and adjusted with my Weishi 1000 when I first got it and did a light polish and cleaning and I’m pretty happy for a watch over 100 years old

View attachment 1203962View attachment 1203963
Outstanding! When's the next train?

Cannot tell from the photo, but is that a nickel plate case or 20-year gold fill?

I've only ever worn 1 watch, my trusty Seamaster
View attachment 1204531
But this Christopher Ward has me tempted for the first time in 5 years! Now I'm looking at their collection and biting my nails! :001_tt1:
Sorry to be a bad influence/enabler. I purchased my CW on the Black Friday sale, so got a great deal. CW apparently has a sale upcoming to unload "Nearly New" watches that were returned or they have overstock. Might be worth getting on their mailing list!

By the way, your Seamaster is an amazing watch too!

Sorry to be a bad influence/enabler. I purchased my CW on the Black Friday sale, so got a great deal. CW apparently has a sale upcoming to unload "Nearly New" watches that were returned or they have overstock. Might be worth getting on their mailing list!

By the way, your Seamaster is an amazing watch too!
Thank you. I just used up all my credit with my wife getting a pair of wholecut Oxfords during the holidays, so I'll never hear the end of it if I get myself a new watch now. But I've ordered the C65 Super Compressor for my brother's wedding gift.

Screenshot_20210105-175310_Chrome.jpg

Hoping to get one for myself later this year

Top Bottom