What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

IMG_3163.jpeg

@prec1se I had been home and not wearing a watch either, but started back up working in the office 50% of my normal time, so back to watches I go. My first day was Thurs, and I have to say, strapping on the Tag that day, and the Rolex Explorer II on Friday did make it feel like things were getting back to normal again. false sense, perhaps, but its funny what wearing a watch can do for the soul! :D

Covid watch......

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

St Moritz is kind of interesting. Small company based in Vancouver BC where they source the ebauche, escapement and other components (mostly Japanese movements if I understand correctly) and assemble the final watches in Canada and the US. Can't recall when they changed their watches to be sold as the Momentum brand.

My watch was purchased in 2000 and seem to recall paying around $200CAD and its been worth every penny. I've worn it dirt biking, camping, skiing, diving, assorted outdoor bumbleforkery and generally abused the poop out of it. Its held up very well and continues to keep excellent time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom