What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

nice tribute to the hamiltons they use in MiB

Today I work my black seiko Solar until lunch, when i went to the post office and got this little gem:

IMG_1522.png

She is a 214 accutron dateed 1965. Astronauts Virgil I Grissom, L Gordon "Gordo" Cooper, Scott Carpenter, Charles "Pete" Conrad Jr.,Dave Scott and Eugene Cernan flew this type of watch on Mercury, Gemini and Apollo missions.

Today I work my black seiko Solar until lunch, when i went to the post office and got this little gem:

View attachment 1016373
She is a 214 accutron dateed 1965. Astronauts Virgil I Grissom, L Gordon "Gordo" Cooper, Scott Carpenter, Charles "Pete" Conrad Jr.,Dave Scott and Eugene Cernan flew this type of watch on Mercury, Gemini and Apollo missions.
Very nice watch. Do you happen to also have the Bulova Accutron Moonview reissue based on this dial?

View attachment 1016373

Didn't Elvis wear one of those?

IMG_3922[1].JPG

Seiko Bullhead (FRI 13 edition)

Maybe a little too much for a casual Friday, but I've been wearing my Scuba Dude all week visiting a smelter and running hazmat training, figured it was time for a change.
Bambino.jpg

Top Bottom