What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

My Pulsar Solar Titanium. I've had this watch for around ten years now. Unfortunately, the date stopped working a couple of years back. Whether it was wear and tear or one of my stepsons I was never able to determine :001_rolle

proxy.php

So, I'm kind of a watch guy. I own three Omegas...here is my latest acquisition, the Omega 50th Speedmaster Anniversary Edition on leather Chronissimo strap...

Seiko 5 "military" style with a retrofitted black leather band. The original web band got too stinky, the seiko leather band I bought wore out. This band is from Wal-Mart. It turns the back of my wrist black. Go figure. Still love the 5 tho.

Most of the time (intended) I don't wear a watch and when I do it's usually a Seiko military chrono or a Submariner clone. I still own a few other watches but when I was accumulating - not collecting - I owned a Rolex 18k submariner and a Rolex Daytona cosmograph Paul Newman. I sold the Daytona in 1993. This watch, that I'm wearing today, reminded me of my old Rolex Daytona. I may put up for sale one or two of my very rarely worn watches.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Most of the time (intended) I don't wear a watch and when I do it's usually a Seiko military chrono or a Submariner clone. I still own a few other watches but when I was accumulating - not collecting - I owned a Rolex 18k submariner and a Rolex Daytona cosmograph Paul Newman. I sold the Daytona in 1993. This watch, that I'm wearing today, reminded me of my old Rolex Daytona. I may put up for sale one or two of my very rarely worn watches.

proxy.php

Excellent watch :w00t:

Top Bottom