What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I’ve got a Seiko 5 Automatic that I like but tend not to wear because it’s a bit heavy and slips around on my wrist. Shopping for a Citizen now.
Get a better band. :)

NATO and Zulu pass-through style bands don't allow much slippage at all, and you can get leather versions (at least of the Zulu). I really hate when a watch rotates off the flat of my wrist...
And better yet than NATO and Zulu would be an Erika's Original:
MN-back_2021-03-12.jpg

MN-front_2021-03-12.jpg
It's the most comfortable watch strap I've ever worn, and once adjusted (one time only) virtually NO SLIPPAGE.

Getting the "Tighter—Looser" fixture (figure 3 HERE) the correct distance from the bottom spring bar (to suit your wrist) can be a PITA... but once you have it it's brilliant. It's not cheap (like so many of its inferior copies) but well worth it IMO.

I found these gems via posts from @Jnatcat, thank you yet again William! :cornut:

Citizen for me today. I've had it by the window for a while to give the battery a (hopefully) full charge, as it seemed to be doing the jumping second thing too frequently. Likely the last day on the perlon, as Winter is Coming...
View attachment 1341451
Not all prophecies are self-fulfilling. The perlon lasted a bit longer and this watch is getting more wrist time today. I was, however, too lazy to take and upload a new pic.

Top Bottom