What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Sorry to bring the quality down...but had to show off the new strap on the pro-diver. The description was "blue" which I assumed meant more crayola 8 pack than sky blue. However, the colors are close enough to a sport team I follow that I'll allow it on occassion. It's a single pass elastic with a parachute style buckle. Actually pretty comfortable. I may go back and purchase the navy one for a better color match.

View attachment 1321448 View attachment 1321449
I like the sky blue against the royal blue bezel. For me, that would be a keeper combo. Navy has become a bit of a cliché when choosing blues.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sorry to bring the quality down...but had to show off the new strap on the pro-diver. The description was "blue" which I assumed meant more crayola 8 pack than sky blue. However, the colors are close enough to a sport team I follow that I'll allow it on occassion. It's a single pass elastic with a parachute style buckle. Actually pretty comfortable. I may go back and purchase the navy one for a better color match.

View attachment 1321448 View attachment 1321449
Although I'm not a fan of Invicta or of dive watches, I do like that one.

IMG_6774.JPG

To be fair, I did put it on thinking "Summer is almost at an end. I should wear this while I still can". :) I've looked at a couple of maroon straps, but was afraid the red's may not work together. You may have just pushed me over that edge, however.
Have a look at the Tudor a little bit above in the thread. It will work good with black :thumbsup:

captp

0904211710_HDR~2.jpg

h42605731_detail3.jpg

Hamilton Jazzmaster Regulator Cinema. Delivered an hour ago.
The first time I saw this watch I thought "Oh no, never". The more I looked at it, the more I liked it. It'll take some time getting used to reading the time.

Last edited:
IMHO-That Hamilton is not a 1st mechanical watch to someone absent it being a graduation present for someone who just finished film school.

That is however a DYNAMITE 3rd+ mechanical watch to be added to ANY collection. Well Done. Bravo.

captp

IMHO-That Hamilton is not a 1st mechanical watch to someone absent it being a graduation present for someone who just finished film school.

That is however a DYNAMITE 3rd+ mechanical watch to be added to ANY collection. Well Done. Bravo.
Thank you.
Interesting you would say that. It is my 3rd Hamilton. 1st was Jazzmaster Chronograph Bronze, 2nd was Jazzmaster Viewmatic. One might think I have a thing for Jazzmasters.

Top Bottom