What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Samsung active 2 love that these smart watches let you can the watch faces so feels like a new watch all the time you change the face

Dang, so this watch showed up. Its not JDM but still nice, normally I would send it back but not sure if I want to. Opinions? I did leave a review mentioning it. View attachment 1315796
Assuming one likes digital display, I think it is great choice. Though my concern from reading others comment is how the negative display can be hard to read, so I would personally go for the regular model if I was buying. But of course one has to consider how it looks and trust their own judgement about such things.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Wearing the Vostok tonight. It's become part of my nightly routine to take off whatever watch I was wearing and put on the Vostok, just to keep it wound. In the morning I hand wind it a bit to get it through the day.

IMG_20210823_005000168.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on the new straps I ordered. I am less than thrilled with DHL right now. Tracking is showing my package delivered on the 18th, in Milwaukee. I don't live anywhere near Milwaukee, or even in Wisconsin. To be fair, my first order from CNS also showed delivery in Milwaukee, and a few days later my straps arrived in the mail, so odds are that "delivery" is just transfer to USPS, but they don't explicitly say that. They just leave you wondering. And two weeks is still a long time for express shipping.

That is a hot DJ. Full 18k? Did you ever have a bracelet on it.

your explorer w the white dial is 🔥. Prices of those have skyrocketed as of late.
Yes it’s a full 18k (~1975) even with Sigma indices and hands and no, as I got it used the strap disintegrated somewhere down the road. These had serious stretch issues over the years….

The tritium on the EXII is slowly turning ivory which looks nice and gives it another boost value wise.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Wasn't sure if this should go in Acquisitions or here; I thought the dedicated watch thread was best.
What have we here?
0823211618_HDR~2.jpg

Don't want to keep you waiting.
0823211619_HDR~2.jpg

I was looking on Amazon for watch rolls, leather or canvas. This came up. Hinged, zippered, well padded hard case with 5 foam watch holder inserts. It even has any indent in the lid to accommodate the crowns on wider watches. Not as compact or as "cool" looking as a true roll-up, but it looks to be a lot sturdier. Just fits in my messenger bag; the bag can easily hold 2. I think I'm going to order a 2nd one. Darn thing didn't come with instructions, had to figure out how it works all by myself.

Currently wearing the G-Shock Stealth. Older pic.
0623211441~2.jpg

Top Bottom