What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Watch Ya Wearing

Blondie

Contributor
Seiko SLA019J1 #852 of 1968. I actually bought this watch for under list in 2018, thinking I was going to flip it. Alas, I made the mistake of wearing it for a day or two, now, it's three year later...I will say nothing but praise for the Seiko Diashield treatment on the stainless case. Nary a scratch. Original band has never been on it, still wrapped in plastic. That's a strap code Angus with an adjustable clasp.

Seiko.jpeg

Seiko SLA019J1 #852 of 1968. I actually bought this watch for under list in 2018, thinking I was going to flip it. Alas, I made the mistake of wearing it for a day or two, now, it's three year later...I will say nothing but praise for the Seiko Diashield treatment on the stainless case. Nary a scratch. Original band has never been on it, still wrapped in plastic. That's a strap code Angus with an adjustable clasp.

View attachment 1281645
One of the most underrated sport watches. Worth every penny and then some. I own an Seiko LX and wear it more than me Rolex.

Blondie

Contributor
One of the few Quartz in my collection. Detroit Mint Bullhead. It's an homage to the Citizen Bullhead worn in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go beat the hell out of some dirty hippies and get the tire on my Coupe DeVille changed. I mean, my bosses Coupe DeVille. :thumbup::a11:

IMG_9465.jpeg

Top Bottom