What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I was going to put on the Seiko BFK today but went with one of my dad's old daily beaters. No idea of this Sekonda's age, he's been gone since 2000 and was wearing it many years before that. It keeps good time, manual wind with a very faded gold time stretch band. O think you can still pick these up new for around £20 or £25.

View attachment 1267320
"USSR" suggests it dates from before 1992.

Doxa sub today.

DE8BD358-8847-4E49-86B9-7E724D45B594.jpeg

Another of the new straps I received lately - and the actual reason for my order. This is a 20mm band on 21mm lug widths, which seem to be incredibly rare to find. Strap is much stiffer than I anticipated, but very light weight and feels ok on wrist. I think it looks ok, but feel free to tell me if I'm wrong.
1621343416396.png

Another of the new straps I received lately - and the actual reason for my order. This is a 20mm band on 21mm lug widths, which seem to be incredibly rare to find. Strap is much stiffer than I anticipated, but very light weight and feels ok on wrist. I think it looks ok, but feel free to tell me if I'm wrong.
View attachment 1268337
Looks good, no funny gap.
So if 20mm works you can go for other summer options (tan, dark blue, stripes etc.).

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Fired up the lumens a bit on the Stowa for the pic. Gotta love that onion crown.

View attachment 1268420
I’m trying to find the words.
I love this watch! Beautiful. Elegant. Gorgeous.
Sometimes I run out of English or just don’t have enough English or the right words to “splain” myself or convey my thoughts
Darn fine watch

Top Bottom