What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Watch Ya Wearing

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
Another new band (and style).
View attachment 1235262
I'm kinda stealing your idea my friend, for this watch that I have had in a drawer for...10 years?
IMG_20210410_162630199~2.jpg
The battery died, and I was working too many hours, and unlike a digital atomic Casio, these ones with hands are not real easy to set: you have to sell at least half your soul to the devil and promise to never bring what's left of your soul within 500 feet of a church!

True story doggone!

Anyway, I'm looking for a gray and blue strap type watch band.

With my luck the watch will feel insulted because I dressed it up like a Deeetroit Lion and will quit running.

Sorry I haven't posted on this thread recently, as I've almost exclusively been wearing my Archimede. Although today I am wearing my Vaer quartz - a great "running errands" watch. I do have a new watch incoming, as well as a new bracelet for one of my current watches. I'll post pictures once each arrives. Happy Sunday, everyone!

I like that mug too. Brings back both good AND bad memories! How do you like Invicta watches? Never owned one yet.
I like them okay. Well, I like the conservatively done ones. I own two now and I just use them as beaters. Probably won't buy another, as the stuff from most Chinese brands, like Steeldive or Heimdallr, is just head and shoulders above Invicta.

Top Bottom