What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

soon to be one of these to add to the collection. Question is ....which one???

Hesalite?
View attachment 1223374

Or

Exibition caseback??
View attachment 1223375
I went with the sapphire sandwich only because I am hard on watches. I realize the hesalite can be buffed out easily enough and I also get the historical appeal of hesalite, but that was less important to me than having crystal protection. After a few views of the mechanics, the exhibition back will not mean much. It's all about the crystal on the front. There is no bad choice, either way, you get a great watch.

Another strap I got for the Duro. This one is a single-pass nato-style. Certainly not as bold as the red, but probably more my "style".

Side note: anyone know why single pass NATOS are more costly than traditional? There's less material! I do think I like this one slightly better, as I can adjust the case location to have the clasp/keepers where you want them.

1613758976426.png

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Another strap I got for the Duro. This one is a single-pass nato-style. Certainly not as bold as the red, but probably more my "style".

Side note: anyone know why single pass NATOS are more costly than traditional? There's less material! I do think I like this one slightly better, as I can adjust the case location to have the clasp/keepers where you want them.

View attachment 1225395
Looks good.
ya no clue on the cost issue.

Top Bottom