What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

I think the seamaster would be great a couple of millimetres smaller I think it's just a little too big for Me. I had an older seamaster that was slightly smaller.

Well I have this Seamaster AT and I just love the look and size seems good for me but still need or should I say want a “Tool” watch so that’s why I’m looking really hard at the Omega PO

7698AFCA-09E6-458B-AB1C-B5A6A1D73B76.jpeg

Seems like a nice Homage, here is some quick info on the Seiko NH35A movement

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have worn this 2011 Omega Seamaster Chrono diver pretty much every day since I bought it almost new. It has never had a service and has not let me down although it has always lost a couple of minutes per week. It is quite a chunky, thick, and heavy watch and I have come to love it. This is the 42mm version and it seems smaller on my wrist than it looks in the image, where it appears to be wearing me! It is currently my only watch although I am considering an IWC or a Jeager Le Coultre for variety. I cannot recommend the Omega enough.

20200205_093103.jpg

I have worn this 2011 Omega Seamaster Chrono diver pretty much every day since I bought it almost new. It has never had a service and has not let me down although it has always lost a couple of minutes per week. It is quite a chunky, thick, and heavy watch and I have come to love it. This is the 42mm version and it seems smaller on my wrist than it looks in the image, where it appears to be wearing me! It is currently my only watch although I am considering an IWC or a Jeager Le Coultre for variety. I cannot recommend the Omega enough.

View attachment 1059792

i doubt it’s under warranty but a simple regulation should easily correct the timing issue

I just love the look of that GMT :thumbup:
I love it. I originally bought it because I'm on a waiting list for a pepsi Rolex GMT Master. I don't think I'm going to bother now, I will keep the Tudor.
I'm really impressed with the accuracy it's on par with my Rolex Datejust

I love it. I originally bought it because I'm on a waiting list for a pepsi Rolex GMT Master. I don't think I'm going to bother now, I will keep the Tudor.
I'm really impressed with the accuracy it's on par with my Rolex Datejust

Actually my BB is more accurate than my DJII, it currently runs at -1 SPD and my DJII is on the plus side at +3 SPD but still well within COSC specs

Actually my BB is more accurate than my DJII, it currently runs at -1 SPD and my DJII is on the plus side at +3 SPD but still well within COSC specs
[/QUOTE
I track my watches with an atomic watch app on my phone. My Datejust runs at -1.1 seconds per day and the BB GMT runs at -1.2 seconds per day The Omega seamaster professional 300 runs at +2.0

Top Bottom