Eco drive today. Still has great lumen.

Attachments

• IMG_20170629_181209.jpg
    IMG_20170629_181209.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20170629_181303.jpg
    IMG_20170629_181303.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Orient M-Force Beast automatic. Bought this because it is marketed as ISO certified anti-magnetic and shock resistant. 47mm diameter. Wears light but has sufficient size to feel substantial.

proxy.php

Very nice!
Looked at the all blue bezel but it's just a tad too big on me
Yeah, I'm not hey big guy or anything, but I think it looks okay. Though it is just at the upper range of what I can pull off.

My wrist is 6.75 inches, so if you haven't handled one in person you should try. They feel a little bit smaller than the case Dimensions would lead you to believe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Yeah, I'm not hey big guy or anything, but I think it looks okay. Though it is just at the upper range of what I can pull off.

My wrist is 6.75 inches, so if you haven't handled one in person you should try. They feel a little bit smaller than the case Dimensions would lead you to believe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I have the Seiko skx007. Love the quality and movement and size and feel. Although I ditched the strap for a vintage looking isophrane. 42mm is my top end really. I did find a store where I could try your model on but just didn't do it size wise.

Rhody, the numbers are in gold. The orange version is very easy to read in low light whic is important to me. I bought it for use when being out hunting early mornings and late evenings. Now is the watch the one I used almost daily.
Regards,
Peter

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Rhody, the numbers are in gold. The orange version is very easy to read in low light whic is important to me. I bought it for use when being out hunting early mornings and late evenings. Now is the watch the one I used almost daily.
Regards,
Peter
Thanks. Looks like a great model.

R

romsitsa

Hello all,

could you please help id this watch?
I bought it second hand roughly 17 years ago, wore it for a while, then forgot about it... Rediscovered it last week, after replacing the battery it works again.

proxy.php

Thaks

Adam

proxy.php

Way back when someone told me how to align the hour hand using buttons and the crown.

Can anyone please tell me again how to do that?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom