What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

IMG_20230526_185912.jpg

I shouldn't ask in here, but I will anyway. Does anyone have experience with the water resistance of Chinese homage watches?
I'm set for a couple of days at the beach and believe it's time to put one to the test.

I have the 100m pagani design submariner homage or the phylida 200m rated seamaster homage. I actually bought the Phylida because I figured it would be better at repelling water, but I find it quite the striking watch. So will probably test it out on the Pagani. Any bets or opinions on whether or not it will survive?

I shouldn't ask in here, but I will anyway. Does anyone have experience with the water resistance of Chinese homage watches?
I'm set for a couple of days at the beach and believe it's time to put one to the test.

I have the 100m pagani design submariner homage or the phylida 200m rated seamaster homage. I actually bought the Phylida because I figured it would be better at repelling water, but I find it quite the striking watch. So will probably test it out on the Pagani. Any bets or opinions on whether or not it will survive?
I’m not sure who cooked up my Fillard but the base is a Steeldive. My watchmaker tested it and said it’s good for 10bar.

5D3AF399-91B3-453F-8920-4B26393EBE14.jpeg

No personal experience. I’m very curious of the results though. Good luck!

This does remind me, I’m having a Seiko GMT mod made for me and would like to take it to the beach. One thing I heard was rinse it off in tap water after you’ve taken a watch in the salt Chuck.

Top Bottom