What's new

Washington Post on Razors

An article on razors (and shaving-somewhat) can be found on www.washingtonpost.com.

Scroll down the page and click on the "blade appeal' link under fashion and beauty.

I wonder if the testers used proper prep,soap/cream, and a brush or just went with the goo?

BTW, how does Art of Shaving get away with those prices? Even their blades($9 for a 10 pack) are ridiculous.

Marty

That Art of Shaving razor looks just like the Merkur HD....I'm sure it is, just with the AoS name, it immediately becomes 20.00 more expensive.

I wonder if they also sell AoS blades too?

AACJ said:
That Art of Shaving razor looks just like the Merkur HD....I'm sure it is, just with the AoS name, it immediately becomes 20.00 more expensive.

And the razor is made in Solingen,Germany.( A fool and his money.....)

Marty

I was thinking of contacting the reporter to let him/her know about real shaving, err, wetshaving in the hopes of directing them to the site.

Marty

htownmmm said:
I was thinking of contacting the reporter to let him/her know about real shaving, err, wetshaving in the hopes of directing them to the site.

Go for it... the worse that could happen is that you (and we, I suppose) will be ignored.

Top Bottom