What's new

Washcloths

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I always use a washcloth. We usually call them a face washer or a flannel out here in Australia. I like some other members don’t feel clean without using one.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I hang it to dry after each use on the shower glass partition and I use it for about a week. It never gets smelly.

I tried a loofah/poof years ago and never went back to a washcloth. I was single back then and it meant less laundry to do. I do get a new one about once a month as I usually wear them out by then. To me, they lather better and use less soap/body wash than a washcloth; not to mention the exfoliating properties.

AoM;Knight of the Veg Table;B.O.S.S.;MFR2019

Hi everybody. I have problems with my skin, especially when I'm under a lot of stress my skin starts acting up. I've tried many products but nothing really helped me. I've read an interseting article about a miraculous Japanese washcloth on this site This Magical Japanese Washcloth Will Help You to Have Flawless Skin – Beauty Tips and Tricks. They say that many famous people are using these washclothes and that they are not so expensive. Do you have any experience with this product?

You can get them on amazon salux is the brand I use there great they exfoliate they are a bit scrubby but I like them and there big enough you can easily get you back I use a body wash if you wet them then lather them they do well but if the get in the water the soap rinses out quickly they seem to do well removing sweat and oils as well I wash mine on gentle cycle and hang to dry

Also there great to keep in a Dopp kit they dry quickly and fold flat

I like a wash cloth scented with Proraso Red aftershave. The scent lasts a long time. Just apply AS to a cold wet wash cloth.

Top Bottom