What's new

Warm Aftershave for Winter

If you want an aftershave that smells warm, all the ones mentioned above qualify. Now if you want an aftershave that feels warm on the skin, you need Cat O' Nine Tails by Captain's Choice, or Pinaud Virgin Islands Bay Rum. They leave a warm, gentle stinging sensation, like swallowing a shot of Fireball whiskey.

If you want an aftershave that smells warm, all the ones mentioned above qualify. Now if you want an aftershave that feels warm on the skin, you need Cat O' Nine Tails by Captain's Choice, or Pinaud Virgin Islands Bay Rum. They leave a warm, gentle stinging sensation, like swallowing a shot of Fireball whiskey.
Yes, I was thinking not only smells warm but also feels warm. I have Pinaud VIBR. I consider that a warm scent, but it doesn’t have any heat left. When I first got it, it burned. Now, I could pour the whole bottle on my face, and it wouldn’t burn.

Stirling Bay Rum and Stirling Barbershop
I wouldn’t have thought of Barbershop. I don’t have it, just the image in my mind, What’s warm about it?

Winter aftershave: go old school.
Alt Innsbruck.
I’ve seen that one mentioned plenty of times, but I’ve never really looked into it.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Yes, I was thinking not only smells warm but also feels warm. I have Pinaud VIBR. I consider that a warm scent, but it doesn’t have any heat left. When I first got it, it burned. Now, I could pour the whole bottle on my face, and it wouldn’t burn.

I wouldn’t have thought of Barbershop. I don’t have it, just the image in my mind, What’s warm about it?

I’ve seen that one mentioned plenty of times, but I’ve never really looked into it.
I’m that way. I seem to adjust to the burn after one use.
Stirling barbershop has a nice vanilla thing going on nice for winter.
Wsp black amber vanilla is fantastic too.
There’s probably no end in sight. 😊

Top Bottom