What's new

Wardrobe Simplification

It’s actually enlightening how little we really need to get by and enjoy ourselves when unencumbered by the weight of what we carry through our lives

In four more years my beautiful wife and I want to embark on our gypsy phase. Obviously you can only fit so much into 27 to 28 feet. Thank you for your reply.

So I work for Big Blue, two days are jeans and a collared shirt, two days with the client are tie, and I work from home one day.
IBM?
I had a computer programming instructor (Fortran IV, COBOL) who was an IBM retiree. Back in his day they made you always wear a white shirt and tie in public even if you were at home mowing your lawn.

IBM? I had a computer programming instructor (Fortran IV, COBOL) who was an IBM retiree. Back in his day they made you always wear a white shirt and tie in public even if you were at home mowing your lawn.

Those days are long gone. They are still a lot more professionally dressed than a lot of modern computer companies, but they are not that strict anymore.

You’ll have a lot more room than I do in a 15’ van.
For sure, I will say I am looking forward to the freedom. :)

It is nice. My 7 month leg was a retirement decompression drive. I’ve done shorter since.

Just pay attention to what you’re using when you go and declutter again as you recognize you’ve overpacked. That’s my only real advice

Top Bottom