What's new

WANTED!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Thought this was as good a place as any to drop this.

I was watching an old B&W western a bit ago, and a thought came to me (as rare as that is).

I was wondering if those old enough to remember could say when was the last time they saw a WANTED poster in the Post Office. I can't recall when the last time I saw one was. There used to be plenty of them.

1592537005465.png

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I believe I saw the FBI most wanted poster last time I was there.
I take a look next time I go. It’s gonna be a while though.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I believe I saw the FBI most wanted poster last time I was there.
I take a look next time I go. It’s gonna be a while though.

Get some rest, buddy.

I have a story about a wanted poster I made, then put up in a hot bed of crime location when I was in public service.

Then there are the bail jumpers I have been after. Have to follow the state mandated rules. Some low life bounty hunters don't....puts out a bad image on the profession.

I haven’t paid attention, but I don’t go to the post office often anymore. I buy my stamps through informed delivery and pay bills online.

The last time I saw wanted posters was online. Can’t remember what I was doing to discover them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legion

Staff member
Thought this was as good a place as any to drop this.

I was watching an old B&W western a bit ago, and a thought came to me (as rare as that is).

I was wondering if those old enough to remember could say when was the last time they saw a WANTED poster in the Post Office. I can't recall when the last time I saw one was. There used to be plenty of them.

View attachment 1114931
“Faked his suicide prior to sentencing”?? What the heck??? I need to know more.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Saw the top 10 last week! Mind you my little towns idea of Saturday night entertainment is listening to the police scanner! :facep:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Saw the top 10 last week! Mind you my little towns idea of Saturday night entertainment is listening to the police scanner! :facep:

Non-trunking scanner? Even our tiny town went to scrambling a couple years ago.

Wanted posters. As kids, we sure did go and stare at them. This local PO, never seen one ...

AA

Top Bottom