What's new

Wanted to share de progression and praise Timeless Razor

Started out with a 1930’s aristocrat, moved on to a feather asd2. Then Rex ambassador and thought I found the last razor when purchases ti95 scalloped timeless razor. Bought the scalloped version because didn’t think needed the open comb version. Had great results with the scalloped and only had a few nicks and weepers when it was a speed error.
Always check scratch and dent on timeless and came across a ti95 oc, and can’t believe what a difference the open comb makes. Shave twice a weeks and will never return to scalloped base, this razor is like a sports car.

And would like to give a shout-out to Matt who took the time to swap out incorrect base that I purchased, ti68 oc before parcel left building. He even took the time to return call and let me know it was swapped out.

Started out with a 1930’s aristocrat, moved on to a feather asd2. Then Rex ambassador and thought I found the last razor when purchases ti95 scalloped timeless razor. Bought the scalloped version because didn’t think needed the open comb version. Had great results with the scalloped and only had a few nicks and weepers when it was a speed error.
Always check scratch and dent on timeless and came across a ti95 oc, and can’t believe what a difference the open comb makes. Shave twice a weeks and will never return to scalloped base, this razor is like a sports car.

And would like to give a shout-out to Matt who took the time to swap out incorrect base that I purchased, ti68 oc before parcel left building. He even took the time to return call and let me know it was swapped out.
I agree….Have spoken with Matt a couple of times with questions and he has always exemplified professional courtesy and assistance. A top notch gent and organization for sure.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

proxy.php

Welcome to Timeless razors, may yours bring you much happiness this holiday season. My Timeless razor greets yours, with its customary hello, standing at attention. Hopefully you will return the greeting, and be so gracious to bestow a picture yourself. :thumbup1: Have a great shave, have a great day! 😁

My Timeless Ti95 with scalloped baseplate is my most precious item for more than one reason. Every time I use it I am reminded of the warm, kind and gentle soul that brought it to my doorstep. That makes this razor priceless to me.

Enjoy yours. It is a magnificent razor indeed!

Cheers,

Guido

Top Bottom