What's new

Wanted to buy - Gillette Super Adjustable

Before I just on a razor on the auction site, I thought I would see if anyone here is interested in selling a Gillette Super Adjustable with a long handle in good or better condition. I have seen several, but not at a price point I am willing to pay, especially since it is to pass onto one of my sons friends, who wants to try a DE for shaving her legs. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Super adjustables are pretty sought after for their serious efficiency and ability to dial into different areas. I am wondering if it may be overkill for leg shaving. There may be other options to consider at a cheaper price point. A Lady Gillette perhaps? Lots on the bay for under $20. JM

Super adjustables are pretty sought after for their serious efficiency and ability to dial into different areas. I am wondering if it may be overkill for leg shaving. There may be other options to consider at a cheaper price point. A Lady Gillette perhaps? Lots on the bay for under $20. JM
Perhaps. My wife really likes her SA, especially that it is adjustable. However, I can get a Lady Gillette at a better price point, so I will mention it to her (she's the one making that decision).

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I paid just under $20 for my Super Adjustable, sometime this year I think. Sadly it doesn't get a whole lot of use, as I usually grab my Timeless, Rockwell, or Slim, the latter being a birth year that matches the one my father used with some sentimental attachment. I've been thinking of thinning my collection of the razors I'm not really using and may be willing to part with it for what I paid. If you can give me until tonight, to make sure I won't regret it, I'll try to remember to snap a few pics and either upload them here or send them via PM by tonight or first thing int he morning.

FYI, Parker also makes a replure of sorts of the lady Gillette. I gave my wife one a couple of years ago, and she loves it. - So much better than the disposable woman's razors.

Introduced her to shave soap and a spare synthetic brush.

Make that a replica....auto-correct on my phone decided that replica was replure? ..... Stupid auto-correct gets me a couple times a day.

Top Bottom