What's new

Want to smell like a Pizza Hut?

$PizzaHutScent.jpg

"[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]We’ve decided to reward our 100,000 fans by actually creating the Pizza Hut perfume! The first 100 people to direct message us will get a bottle of this limited-edition scent. Share this photo with a friend!"[/FONT]

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Here is their facebook page announcing it.[/FONT]

I worked at a pizza hut when I was younger, every position from dish washer to manager. I can say, without a shadow of doubt, that I do not want to ever smell like pizza hut again.

I worked at a pizza hut when I was younger, every position from dish washer to manager. I can say, without a shadow of doubt, that I do not want to ever smell like pizza hut again.

I worked a summer at McD's once.
I wouldn't want to smell like a fast food joint either.

The grease takes years to get out of you.

Does anyone know what it's really supposed to smell like?
Remember BK put out a scent years ago.

I read this on washington post - The chain is releasing the limited-edition scent, which smells of “freshly baked, hand-tossed dough,” in response to an Internet joke that began last August.

I can't help but wonder if Aaron Rodgers is forced to wear this as part of his endorsement contract w/ Pizza Hut? If the defense is hungry, it could prove disastrous on the field.

Top Bottom